This is the public page of the Avatar Representation and Animation (MPAI-ARA) standard project. See the MPAI-ARA homepage.
The current goal is to develop functional requirements to
- Extract the features of face (eyes, lips etc.), head and gesture (arms, hands, fingers) of a human.
- Animate an avatar using face, head and gesture descriptors.
- MPAI-ARA Progress report and plans
- Technical Specification – Avatar Representation and Animation (MPAI-ARA) WD0.1
If you wish to participate in this work, you have the following options:
- Join MPAI
- Send an email to the MPAI Secretariat. to actively participate in meeting (held every Thursday at 13:30 UTC).
- Keep an eye on this page.
Return to the MPAI-ARA page.