- Receives Microphone Array Audio from a Microphone Array recordings
- The speech signals from individual speakers.
- the Spatial Attitudes of the speakers with respect to the position of the Microphone Array to enable the spatial representation of the speech signals by an interested party.
- Reduces the background noise and the reverberation that reduce speech intelligibility.
- Provides the Audio Scene Geometry and the speech signals packaged in a format that is amenable to further processing for efficient delivery and further processing.
3 Reference Model
Figure 1 – Enhanced Audioconference Experience (CAE-EAE) AIW
4 Input/Output Data
Table 1 – Input/Output Data of CAE-EARAIW
|Microphone Array Geometry
|Data Type representing the position of each microphone comprising a Microphone Array and specific characteristics such as microphone type, look directions, and the array type.
|Microphone Array Audio
|A Data Type whose structure contains between 4 and 256 time-aligned interleaved Audio Channels organised in blocks.
|Multichannel Audio Stream
|Interleaved Multichannel Audio packaged with Time Code as specified in
The AIMs required by the Speech Restoration System AIW are described in Table 1
Table 11 – AI Modules of of CAE-EAE AIW
|Enhanced Audioconference Experience
|Audio Analysis Transform
|Sound Field Description
|Speech Detection and Separation
|Noise Cancellation Module
|Audio Synthesis Transform
|Audio Description Packaging
6 JSON Metadata