Neural Network Watermarking
Neural Network Watermarking (MPAI-NNW) is an MPAI Technical Specification providing the means to measure, for a given size of the watermarking payload, the ability of:
- The watermark inserter to inject a payload without deteriorating the NN performance.
- The watermark detector to recognise the presence and the watermark decoder to successfully retrieve the payload of the inserted watermark.
- The watermark inserter to inject a payload and the watermark detector/decoder to detect/decode a payload from a watermarked model or from any of its inferences at a measured computational cost.
Visit the About MPAI-NNW page for an introduction to the MPAI-NNW standard.
|Watch||YouTube video||Non-WimTV video||Presentation: MPAI-NNW DV3.0|
MPAI is indebted to the following individuals for their contributions to the development of Technical Specification – Neural Network Watermarking and Reference Software – Neural Network Watermarking: Carl De Sousa Trias and Mihai Mitrea.
Here are technical documents relevant to MPAI-NNW:
- MPAI-NNW Standard
- MPAI NNW Call for Technologies (closed)
- MPAI-NNW Use Cases and Functional Requirements
- MPAI-NNW Framework Licence
- MPAI-NNW Template for responses
Other relevant documents are:
Users of MPAI standards should bear in mind the Notices and Disclaimers concerning use of MPAI Standards.
|Version 1||Technical Specification||Reference Software Specification||Reference SW|
|Version 1.1||Reference Software Specification||Reference SW|
Visit the About MPAI-NNW page.
Contact the MPAI secretariat for more information.