Join the fun – Build the future!
MPAI – Moving Picture, Audio and Data Coding by Artificial Intelligence is an international not-for-profit association with the mission to develop AI-based data coding standards with clear IPR frameworks. Please read MPAI’s mission and Statutes. MPAI’s domicile is at
MPAI, c/o Me Olivier Brunisholz
5 Cours des Bastions
CH-1205 Geneva, Switzerland.
Legal entities and individuals representing technical departments of universities supporting the MPAI mission and able to contribute to the development of Technical Specifications for the efficient use of data may join MPAI selecting one of two classes of membership:
- Principal Members have the right to vote (2400 EUR in 2023)
- Associate Members do not have the right to vote (480 EUR in 2023).
By joining on and after the 1st of November 2022, membership will last until 2023/12/31 (14 months).
Individuals representing technical departments of universities may apply for Associate Membership. Both Principal and Associate Members may participate and contribute to the development of standard projects.
To join MPAI, please send firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- a signed copy of the MPAI Membership Application Template
- a signed copy of the MPAI Statutes. Each page should be signed and initialed
- a copy of the bank transfer (in EUR) accredited to
Please note that applications will be assessed on the basis of Acceptance criteria of MPAI Membership applications