This is the public page of XR Venues (MPAI-XRV) standard. See MPAI-XRV homepage.
MPAI-XRV is an MPAI project addressing a multiplicity of use cases enabled by AR/VR/MR (XR) and enhanced by Artificial Intelligence technologies. The word venue is used as a synonym to Environment, both real and virtual.
The goals of the project are:
- To identify and characterise AI Modules (AIMs) re-usable across use cases.
- To develop requirements for the AI Workflows (AIWs) implementing the identified use cases and for AIM functions and input/output data.
- To draft and publish Calls for Technologies satisfying the identified functional requirements and the commercial requirements.
- To specify the enabling technologies in a series of MPAI standard.
If you wish to participate in this work you have the following options
- Join MPAI
- Actively participate in the reference software implementation by sending an email to the MPAI Secretariat.
- Keep an eye on this page.
Return to the MPAI-XRV page.